Sunday 15 January 2012

Look who's blogging now

Well... that title just makes it sound like the waking world was waiting for me to start documenting my life so it can eventually be turned into a low-budget, made-for-TV movie.  Not so much.  Last year I found myself out birding a fair bit and also tracking down some charismatic species-at-risk and I reckon some people find that stuff interesting.  My girlfriend, Janean, finally gave me the nudge of encouragement last week to start a blog.

I have no idea how often I'll post new entries here as I have a tendency to flake out.  I have been thinking of doing this for a while, though, so I am optimistic that I will keep it afloat.

My vision for this space is to chronicle my local meanderings and maybe put together trip reports for any exotic travels.  I may also opt to showcase provincially red- or blue-listed species or perhaps even write up pseudo-essays on topics I find interesting.  I might even take requests if they're reasonable!  Hopefully the end product will be entertaining and educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment